1. Last Read? Anarchy Missing by JA Huss
2. Las ugly Cry? Do you ugly Cry? From Sand and Ash by Amy Harmon – and yes! A lot ❤
3. Last unknown author you read? Umm, I’m not sure!
4. Last book you bought? Stay Awhile by Gia Riley
5. Last e-book you read? Anarchy Missing by JA Huss
6. Favorite Book to Movie Adaptation? Harry Potter will always be my favorite book turned movie. For a movie that was better than the book? The Vow by Nicholas Sparks.
7 Favorite book to TV series? Oh! I have noooo idea! lol
8. If you could live in one book for a day, which would you pick and why? The Collectors’ Society by Heather Lyons. What a way to transverse some crazy insane worlds, while also partaking in some romance! I think it would be ridiculously cool 🙂
9. Top Three favorite Genres to read? Romance, Fantasy, and Dystopian
10. Name a book you ALWAYS recommend for someone to read? Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover! That book took some of my favorite things, put them together and touched me in a way that I’ve never been able to forget. It’s such a remarkable story that created empathy and sympathy. Plus, Griffin’s soundtrack is such perfection. SO MANY FEELS!
More about You:
How long have you been reading? I’ve been a reader all my life, but I got back into it after college. I found that I actually had time to enjoy reading again. I stumbled upon the House of Night series by PC and Kristin Cast and I was lost. I’ve been a bookworm ever since!
Are you an e-reader, book or both type of reader? E-reader mostly because I like to keep highlights of my favorite quotes
How long does it take you to read a book? More than three to four days is a lot for me. Though, now that my little one is active more, it can take me longer.
Have you ever DNF a book? Less than a handful…I like a chance at redemption.
Are you part of a book club? Nope
What do you love most about this reading community? I’ve seen this community attack each other at times, but I’ve also seen them come together like nothing I’ve ever witnessed. When someone is hurting, in so many ways, we are all hurting. I’ve watched authors donate time and swag and money to people they’ve never met. I’ve seen bloggers work countless hours on something just to benefit someone else. Heck, I’ve seen hundreds of readers buy a t-shirt with the proceeds going to Domestic Abuse survivors. There is just something special about this incredible group of people that allow us to all really shine when we come together. Whenever I get that feeling in my heart, it bursts with hope for the world.