I am writing to you today with the unfortunate news that we are going to have to postpone Authors in the Bluegrass until October 2022. With the uncertainty of the happenings of Covid 19, we feel that this is the best decision for everyone. This saddens us greatly but we want everyone to be safe.
We will be giving the option for a refund or to continue over to the 2022 event, being grandfathered in even if tickets go up in price. This is up to you.
An email will go out to ticket holders this week!
I am very sad we had to do this, but it is in the best interest of the event, authors and readers that we postpone the event for October 2022.
* Please be patient with us. We will have a Q & A post along with information on all the things coming in the next week or two.
You can cancel your hotel, or it will be automatically canceled.
Tickets will be refunded starting in JUNE!
Thank you all again and we plan on being back better than ever in 2022 with NEW names to add to the roster!